What we do
We strive to increase the cost of cybercriminal activities by conducting the following:
By being a self-funded company, we drive our growth and methods to help achieve the company’s mission which is to Increase the cost of cybercriminal activities.
Who we looking for
Cybersecurity Consultant - 15 000 - 20 000 PLN NET (B2B)
What you will do:
- Conducting web application & network penetration tests, vulnerability assessment, and source code audits
- Documenting your methodologies and findings in reports to customers
- Presenting findings to customers in online meetings
- Conducting security research with the goal to discover new vulnerabilities and novel attack techniques & approaches
- Creating technical content based on conducted research and news from the cybersecurity world in scientific publications, technical reports, blog posts, and others
- Contributing to the open-source community
- Reviewing technical content created by others
- Select and create appropriate tools to support security assessment and research
- A hacker mindset – Passion for cybersecurity and understanding complex systems
- High standard of quality in project reports, documentation, and whitepapers
- Minimum 2 years of commercial experience in conducting penetration testing or cybersecurity research
- Web app security knowledge, APIs, and web services
- Knowledge about OWASP TOP 10, ASVS
- Network penetration testing experience
- Ability to enhance personal skills in the context of the organization
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision
- English – B2/C1 in writing and speaking
- EEA residency
Nice to have:
- Documented public research, granted CVE or reports/acknowledgements in Bug Bounty or Vulnerability Disclosure programs
- Experience in pentesting cloud-based environments – AWS/Azure/GCP
- Knowledge or experience in a cybersecurity mesh architecture
- Experience in testing Docker/Kubernetes setups
- Cybersecurity certs such as eWPT, eWPTX, OSCP, OSCE, GPEN, GWAPT, GXPN
We believe in hiring people, not only for skills but also for their attitude. We encourage you to apply despite not meeting all of the requirements if you believe that you would be excited working in that role.
What do we offer:
- Ability to create impact in the cybersecurity world by helping international organizations get more secure
- Research time and the ability to invent novel security concepts & a possibility to acquire CVEs
- Remote work and flexible working time
- Small company atmosphere
Send us your CV by clicking ‘Apply’ button below.
Don’t forget to add a consent to the processing of your personal data:
I hereby give consent for my personal data to be processed by Zigrin Dawid Czarnecki for the purpose of conducting recruitment for the position for which I am applying.
How we hire
Send us your CV to email@example.com
If your experience and skills match our requirements, we contact you and arrange an online meeting.
You meet online with a person from our team to discuss your experience and answer your questions.
If you meet our expectations and we meet yours, you get an offer from us.
Why work with us
As a small team of professionals, we care about you and your ideas.
- Your contribution will create an impact on the company and the overall cybersecurity community.
- You will work online.
- You will be able to adapt your working hours to your lifestyle.
- You will be working for international customers.
- You will help customers from the military and technology sectors secure their assets.
- Your ideas and solutions will influence both your development and the development of the company’s services.
- You will work mostly on your own and with minimal supervision.